Contact Us Today 248-608-4123

How Are Visitation, Custody and Support Rights Established?

Parenting time, custody and child support are established by filing a complaint for divorce if you are married. In your complaint for divorce when you are married, you can ask for custody, parenting time and child support to be established and ordered by the court. If you are not married you would ask the court to establish paternity, custody, and child support as well as parenting time. And to do that you'd file a petition to establish custody, paternity, child support and parenting time. Once those are filed, that starts the case.

Contact Us Today

Goulding Family Law & Mediation, PLC is committed to answering your questions about Divorce, Family Law, and Estate Planning law issues in Michigan.

We'll gladly discuss your case with you at your convenience. Contact us today to schedule an appointment.